Friday, September 11, 2015

C.C.

If you ask me to describe love I could just say a name or maybe point at someone right now, we all loved and had be loved... but when it come to us, love is different, is like that one toy you always wanted and is finally give it to you... just that is constant is constant because I feel it when I look at your soul.

There is no way to understand love, there is not way to understand you or me but who want to understand?
that what love is about, I'm not the best at describing love, I'm not the best with words... but I am in love and I do know how it feels.

I became his friend because I don't want to be scare of love... Because now I know that I am addicted to love, I am addicted to you and I am addicted to your smell, i will never forget that first day that I huge you for the first time.♥
.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Jinny. I can tell this is your voice, shining through in words. You say you are not good with words, but you are wonderful at expressing yourself.

    There are some grammar changes I'd like you to make. I will show you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole I really like this because it shows so many emotions and you can tell the writing is full of passionate writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blog is really cute and i like your theme of it .

    ReplyDelete