Monday, October 12, 2015



We all need to talk to someone even once, and yeah we like to being alone but we really like to feeling alone? 
Just sit and think, how many people are having a bad day that are next to you? Well, I didn't care about people feelings before like, I didn't felt anything about someone, I didn't feel sad for someone, then I became one of "them".

Maybe is a phase of life, maybe that phase would never leave your side, it depends of you... Something that I don't understand is that people make fun of it, why they should talk about our lives when they don't even know us? They shouldn't care about no one but them.                                                                                    


3 comments:

  1. It's important to reflect on how other people are feeling. We don't know what they go through. We don't know what their lives are really like.

    ReplyDelete